- The primary job responsibility is to work on data analysis & prep projects in R & Python.
- Knowledge working in R for data science – tidyverse, ggplot2 and other relevant data packages, R Studio, Git & command line (bash)
- Knowledge working in Python for data science –numpy, matplotlib, pandas data frame, Jupyter notebooks
- Knowledge with Microsoft data technologies – MySQL (T-SQL), Spark (MS or Apache)
- Overall, we would need 0-1 years of experience
- Top 3 Required Skills: R, Python, Spark Preferred but Not Required
- Skills: Cable technology experience