Location:WA - Seattle
- Temp would conduct hiring events to onboard new associates so we can build a ready pool to support weekly station labor orders.
- Speak to large groups of associates to walk through the new hire events to prepare to start.
- Communicate to the associates on the specifics of the position at the stations.
- Help associate complete the drug test process.
- Answer associate questions/inquiry during the process.
- Process and hire new associates to selected labor orders using sales force.
- Call associates to confirm day one dates
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Clear communication skills
- Computer literate
- hard working
- can do attitude
- sales force experience a plus
- advance excel and powerpoint skills a plus
- Candidate will need wide open availability, 7 day a week events, weekends, nights (Rotating shift)
- Team is seeking candidate with flexible schedule, willing to work weekends
- This is NOT an 8-5
- Contractor will be based on-site – but will be working events off site