Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket,.etc) Admin with good experience. Here is the job description and what I am looking for in this role
- Participate in ongoing monthly Jira and confluence maintenance and Provide access to Addon's based on intakes. Creation of Confluence portal and dashboards using scroll view port, JQL and confluence spaces. Configuring Jira and service desk Workflow and SLA schemes based on requirement.
- Troubleshoot and document service interruptions as necessary. Setup configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes. Plan and execute major JIRA upgrades as needed
- Install, maintain, upgrade and troubleshoot enterprise Windows and Linux systems running Atlassian suite products including JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo and Bitbucket. Systems, network and database performance tuning specifically around the Atlassian suite.
- Integrate JIRA with other TMO application to create and update issues and 3rd party tools. Test new versions of Atlassian tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility. Ensure the reliability and security of the Atlassian suite, environment, third-party products, and associated infrastructural components. Manage and update Software licenses and SSL certificates.
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams to create automation solutions. Core IP Network Service Delivery Team regarding data centers, GTMs, LTMs, firewalls, whitelisting and proxies. VMWare based VM infrastructure. Database Administration SQL database team (SQL Server). various Infrastructure technologies (backups, virtualization, Windows, UNIX/Linux). Ordering VMs and shared storage (Client, NFS). Windows AD LDAP. extensive troubleshooting skills and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) determination Windows Server administration
- Java-based application management and tuning i.e. Java Heap, Garbage Collection, etc. aptitude to generate systems architecture, capacity planning (compute, network, storage) and produce road maps
- Atlassian Administration (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crucible, Crowd). Atlassian Data Center "cluster based applications. End-user experience with (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crucible). Disaster Recovery and Geo-redundant technologies.
- Technical System Expertise: Understands system protocols, how systems operate and data flows. Aware of current technology benefits. Expected to independently develop a full software stack. Understands the building blocks, interactions, dependencies, and tools required to complete software and automation work. Independent study of current technology is expected. Interact with system engineers to define system requirement and/or necessary requirements for automation.
- Technical Engineering Services: Drives engineering projects by developing software solutions; conducting tests and inspections; preparing reports and calculations. Expected to supervise base and associate level engineers as needed.
- Innovation: Contributes to designs to implement new ideas which improve an existing and new system/process/service. Contributes to designs to implement new ideas which utilize new frameworks to improve an existing or new system/process/service. Understands and can apply new industry perspectives to our existing business model. Review existing designs and processes to highlight more efficient ways to complete existing workload more effectively through industry perspectives. Understands the creation of company IPR.
- Technical Writing: Maintains knowledge of existing technology documents. Writes basic documentation on how technology works. Creates clear documentation for new code and systems used. Documenting systems designs, presentations, and business requirements for consumption and consideration at the manager level.