As a part of our team you will:
- Develop, and update automation test cases based on SW and UI requirements.
- Execute manual black box testing. Test methods include but not limited to UI Specifications, test cases, sanity, and exploratory.
- Be responsible for finding, reproducing, reporting and verifying defects.
- Be responsible for documenting test cases and procedures
- Perform white box testing
- Testing various apps/services on Sony TVs and BluRay players
- Experience with two or more of Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured, Mocha, Chai
- Experience with TestNG or Junit
- Experience with JIRA/TestRail and other bug management/tracking tools
- Experience with Jenkins or related automation tools
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related field preferred.
- In lieu of degree, must have a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Android, Linux, MySQL, and HTML preferred
- · Willing to work in a very "hands on” environment