- Analyze current data and identify opportunities for measuring quality.
- Pull data queries from tables in multiple databases in order to show a comprehensive analysis of the quality state of our data for root cause analysis or process improvement opportunities.
- Run SQL queries, data extract and automation opportunities for project team to improve efficiency. o Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Able to provide dashboard requirements and business analysis on trend, proposals and insights for output gain and provide information for management for decision making.
- 5+ years of data analytics or similar experience
- SQL Expert - Must be able to write complex queries that utilize multiple functions, joins, subqueries, regex, aggregations etc.
- Must be able to troubleshoot said complex queries
- Must be proficient in query optimization
- Must have knowledge about basic data structure in databases (mysql)
- Ability to trend data even without existing pipelines
- Ability to 'reverse engineer' complex workbooks/data pipeline in order to take over or be part of development