- Responsible for providing direct installation, diagnostic and problem resolution for all personal computer (PC) hardware, related PC peripheral devices, software and network services for all BSC employees.
- This position is also responsible for providing installation, diagnostic and problem resolution relating to network servers, cabling, interconnect facilities, printing services, data protection, data recovery services and remote communications as directed.
- Able to function independently and produce results that meet standards of quality, timeliness and acceptability. Minimal supervision and general direction.
- Performs work that is varied and moderately complex.
- Implements designs or approaches developed by others.
- Ability encompasses broad knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures within particular field of specialization.
- Generally requires 2 to 5 years of professional experience in a related field of the primary product, program or technology.