- The role will be focused on delivering timely and accurate data support to the Pricing Portfolio Manager as well as the Revenue Strategy and Modeling teams. This role will also play a crucial part in developing and executing data related initiatives to improve operational execution and performance for the North American business.
- A successful candidate will have a strong analytical mindset, thorough understanding of databases and data visualization, the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and be self-sufficient. Besides the core responsibilities around data management, the ideal candidate will be well rounded, possess intellectual curiosity and display exceptional attention to detail.
- Performing data validation and cleansing from various sources to drive Revenue Optimization strategies, modeling and fee management
- Creating analytics-ready datasets to support analysis and modeling
- Managing data sources for Revenue Optimization and Modeling efforts utilizing current data architecture (Hadoop, Oracle PL/SQL, Adobe Analytics / Omniture, HBase)
- Processing/structuring non-relational clickstream data
- 3-5 yrs of experience
- Must have excellent analytical/problem solving skills, including expert ability to query relational databases (SQL, Hive etc.), sort through complex data and drive business decision making.
- Experience with extremely large data sets, web analytics systems, and non-relational data sources a major plus (Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Hadoop/Hive, HBase).
- Advanced skill set with Microsoft Office, including a very high degree of proficiency in Excel.
- Advanced fluency in SQL is required.