- Provides basic clerical services to a variety of functions.
- Services would include batching, tracking, compiling and distributing mail, proofreading and assembly of documents in addition to general office support such as faxing, filing, and copying.
- Responsible for assignments that range from routine to complex in nature.
- May exercise independent judgement and initiative in resolving complex and non-recurring problems. Provides guidance to and acts as authoritative source for others within same skill set.
- May assist in orienting and training lower level employees.
- Minimum Experience Level: Generally requires thorough experience in operations/customer service.