Role: Sr. RF Engineer
Duration: 6- 12 Months Contract to Hire
Location: Concord CA
We are looking for a new rock star to join our RF Engineering West region team! You can get the job if you are an exceptional RF Engineer with deep theoretical and practical knowledge of the cellular networks. To get the job you need to be passionate about RF Engineering and demonstrate that you can master RF planning, Network performance, data analytics, coding and database skills.
What you'll do in your role.
- In this role, you will be required to support use your skills to pull and analyse RF planning and network performance data and provide insights to the Engineering team in the region and West region markets. This will require publishing these insights in automated reports, like webpages or Tableau / Power BI reports. You will do this working in a team of amazing engineers. The end goal of all this work is to build and use our LTE network and provide the Telecommunication customers the best possible experience! Most of your work will be on LTE and VoLTE technologies. You will deliver this job leveraging on your RF planning and network optimization knowledge and using your data analytical skills, coding. Since you will be part of a team, your soft skills will be critical to deliver the insights in the best possible manner.
- The experience you'll bring.
- RF planning: you have 5+ years of market experience in the whole cycle of network dimensioning, RF planning, including but not limited to cell site design, coverage simulation, candidate selection and RFDS.
- Network Optimization: you have 5+ years of RF optimization in LTE, UMTS and GSM both with parameter and feature tuning and trials and with RF shaping..
- Data analytics: You have the ability to analyze big amount of network data, both RF planning and network performance related and extract insights with superior presentation skills.
- Coding: You are proficient in coding including, but not limited to, C, C++, VB, R, Python, SPSS, SAS, ALTERYX, MATLAB, and SQL.
- Database: you have worked on databases before. You know how to write queries and you always managed to stay out of troubles with the database administrators.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar discipline with emphasis in Wireless Telecom technologies