- Strong ability in translating business requirements and needs into analytic solutions, within multiple areas in IT and with various stakeholders, including key leaders and managers.
- Leverage data to understand in depth IT business processes, identify areas of opportunity for process improvement.
- Write queries, analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on data to build reporting solutions to support various company initiatives. E.g., , build rich and dynamic dashboards using Tableau.
- Develop deep understanding of analytical data models.
- Support project development life cycles through data modeling, reporting and analytics.
- Participate in the on-going development of the business intelligence and data warehousing functions within the wider organization.
- Create training materials to guide business users on how to use dashboards.
- Participate in the creation and support of development standards and best practices.
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance BI landscape components.
- Automate solutions where appropriate.
- At least 2 years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience.
- At least 2 years experience with ANSI SQL/ Presto / Hive/ MySQL.
- At least 1 year of experience with Tableau.
- Prefer a candidate with experience building and maintaining pipelines
- Knowledge of ETL processes and designs.