- Responsible for the operation of daily office functions and duties, including active and autonomous administrative support to the Manager. May perform and / or administer some special projects in collaboration with various staff members.
- Managing calendar and e-mails for the Manager on their behalf.
- Monitoring actions and manage reminders
- Arranging meetings for Managers including co-ordination of Team Meetings and larger external events.
- Co-ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses for the manager
- Booking meeting rooms / venues for the team.
- Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, etc.
- Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes and keeping action item trackers up to date.
- Manage shared drives and Microsoft Team sites
- Admin support for new starters into the team to include ordering of equipment and monitoring induction.
- Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by Manager and his/her team.
- Resolving simple issues with limited guidance
- Proactive and able to identify issues and raise them appropriately to the manager
- Monitoring actuals and budgets through Microsoft tools.
- At least 5 years of experience as administrative assistant or comparable experience
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
English: Level 3: Fluent
- Extensive Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Skype for Business.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is desirable.
- Experience with SAP Concur for travel booking and expenses is desirable.