|Job Title||Development Engineer|
Responsible for investigating, planning, and implementing the more complex improvements in and/or additions to current products and manufacturing processes that affect safety, quality, and productivity with the end result of producing a better-quality product more efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 3- 5 years of experience
- Proficient in java programming language
- Experience is automation tools like Junit, TestNg, etc
- Deliver assigned tasks within agreed upon timelines
Nice to have:
- Experience in Angular
- Experience in search technologies Lucene/Solr
This is an around 25-member Ariba team, few team members are in international locations rest are in Palo Alto, CA. They need two experienced development engineers to support their search tool.
Interview will be phone screen followed by onsite. Onsite interview will be a technical white board testing round
Any kind of search engine tool experience will be an added advantage or good to have (for eg Client search)
JAVA experience is the biggest callout.