Type: Direct Hire
- Work in coordination with internal business partners and Global stakeholders (Sony Video and Sound Corporation, Sony Malaysia, and US Warehouse team, etc.) to deliver business operational support to Sony's eVehicle categories in the North America region (US and Canada).
- The responsible fields include monthly sales forecasting, product allocation, inventory procurement from Sony affiliate companies, IFC management, logistics related follow up, monthly reporting, and holding Seihan Forecasting meeting with category team.
- The role also includes preparation of base materials such as templates for monthly sales forecasts & budget (Simulation File), weekly inventory procurement placement (Marketing PSI), and others.
- This individual serves as one of the key business planning contacts with Tokyo (SVS)/ Factory (STT) counterpart as to inventory management, PO adjustment & inquires, and financial analysis.
- The planner is expected to actively participate in big/smaller daily projects to drive SNA Mobile Audio business forward with speed and efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance is required or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in finance or business planning
- Expertise of SAP Finance and ERP Modules including BW is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Excel expertise critical
- Experience and / or understanding of consumer & business technology industry is a plus
- Must have proven ability to communicate effectively with Internal and External customers/business partners at various levels.
- Strong analytical skills dealing with vast amount of data and details
- Skill of identifying weaknesses in processes and recommending continuous improvement initiatives
- Solid understanding of sales marketing and business planning in performing sales & profit analysis
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills