- Someone with advanced SQL writing and experience
- Experience building data pipelines
- Comfortable with large scale data modeling, ETL and reporting
- Comfortable to solve problem and able to design it.
- Design, architect, implement, and support key datasets that provide structured and timely access to actionable business information for incident management,
- Analyze data and trends to identify and act to mitigate potential operational and strategic risks – process, information security, regulatory, commercial, and financial risks,
- Work with stakeholders to analyze requirements, design solutions and use available data to generate reports and metrics to measure success against established goals,
- Retrieve and analyze data using SQL, Big Data (Hive, Spark, etc), Tableau, Excel, and other data management processes,
- Develop queries for ad hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting, and
- Partner with customers to answer key business questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited institution, and 1+ years of relevant employment experience
- Advanced SQL writing and experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehousing, etc.) and using databases in a business environment at an enterprise scale with complex datasets
- 1+ year of developing end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions: data modeling, ETL and reporting
- Experience with developing advanced data visualization dashboards using tools such as Tableau
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively lead and influence interactions with both business and technical teams
- 3+ years of developing end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions: data modeling, ETL and reporting
- 1+ years of experience in payments, ecommerce and compliance environments.