- Responsible for securing offnet capacity in support of customer and/or internal infrastructure requirements.
- This includes IXC leases as well as loops via LECs and CAPs.
- Duties will include issuing ordering instructions for loops on DS3s through OC12s;
- Helping to identify optimal capacity for low bandwidth orders when order requirements cannot be filled using existing capacity;
- Working high bandwidth waves(1gig and up) by identifying vendors at costs that meet customer requirements;
- Addressing Access Unification 1g and 10g inquiries in support of the ongoing savings migration work;
- Working VRD and WFM fall-out on TDM orders; and assisting with special projects as necessary.
- 5-7 years of telecom experience preferred in Planning or Provisioning role; proficient knowledge of Excel a must