- 5+ years of relevant experience—data mining & analytics.
- A love of data and insights and an understanding of statistical analysis is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability of inspiring action based on data-driven insights.
- Ability to turn vague concepts and asks into well-documented and effective SQL models and data visualizations.
- Development experience particularly in Python, Java, PHP, SQL, CLI with an expert working knowledge of SQL.
- Proficiency in LAMP and the Big Data stack environments (Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive)
- Competence with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, Vertica)
- Experience working with enterprise DE tools (Informatica), ability to learn in-house DE tools
- Coding and scripting experience with Experience in visualization tools like Tableau is required. Experience working with distributed data warehouses.
- Fluency in English