- At least 5 years relevant experience required. This position gives you the chance to innovate and design new products and services for Telecommunication USA.
- It is critical for candidates to work well in teams. Candidates must be able to understand the balance of user experience, business case, and time-to-market, and make trade-offs where appropriate.
- Define the customer experience for existing and new product applications, and handset experiences, that establish and adhere to established conventions and standards.
- Understand customer needs, as well as business and functional requirements.
- Work closely with user research and product management team to define product requirements.
- Create user stories, detailed and comprehensive wireframes, workflows, prototypes, and requirements that effectively communicate the information design and interaction design.
- Work with usability engineers to gather data on the design and iterate.
- Collaborate with visual designers, content strategists and engineering teams to implement your designs.
- Role is for a UX Designer. Top three skillsets or experience requirements
- UX design
- Visual design
- Production of design work
- The role is split between visual and UX design skill sets.
- We are looking for a mid to senior-level designer that has an attention to detail, pixel perfect execution, can take direction, and understands page layout and hierarchical organization of content and can concept variations on a design.
- Day to day work example: Work closely with and support a lead UX designer and broader product team with UX and visual design support – which includes concepting experiences, creating flows, wire frames and high fidelity comps, creating interactive prototypes for demonstrations and user research studies.