- Team is seeking an Admin Assistant to join the team and help provide support to a senior leader to ensure the preparedness of all meeting, organize as well as manage calendar.
- Arrange meetings (internal team & external customer/vendor/partner) and coordinate conference logistics as required.
- Schedule appointments and complete travel or conference arrangements; read and respond to correspondence as agreed to by management.
- Process expenses associated with such travel/meeting coordination for assigned management staff. Maintain/prioritize and organize Outlook calendar/folders for assigned management personnel.
- Prepare/administer complex (activity/expense) reports, projects, documentation and correspondence, which may also require collecting, organizing, and analyzing data.
- Expert level experience with outlook and calendaring.
- Experience with calendar management and scheduling calls
- Positive attitude and highly professional demeanor
- Good writing and communication skills
- Multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and G-suite products as well for similar applications.
- Good written English skills to send out internal emails or notifications.
- Experience supporting an organization in a fast-paced and dynamic environment is good to have