Team is looking for a Procurement Specialist to lead and facilitate cross-functional teams for sourcing across the enterprise with a diverse and geographically distributed client base.
- Establish cost savings targets to achieve year over year cost reductions on managed spend.
- Track cost savings and present to senior management.
- Develop and manage superior supplier relationships which leverage global buying power.
- Manage supplier selection process for projects with significant outsource content and with a major or enterprise-wide impact.
- Lead selection teams, prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) documents, drive the evaluation process and obtain team evaluations for selected projects.
- Negotiate agreements and work with clients to ensure appropriate contract approvals are obtained and documented.
- Provide contract management services for strategic and major agreements with assigned suppliers. Negotiate and resolve disputes with suppliers.
- Maintain supplier metrics and scorecards; schedule regular supplier performance reviews. Partner with the Legal Department on complex contracting issues