- You will help design, launch, evaluate, optimize, and scale advertiser growth programs.
- You will utilize direct response channels like online advertising, print, direct mail, co-marketing, as well as retention channels like email marketing and onsite education, to cost-effectively target SMB advertisers and drive growth throughout their lifecycle.
- Must have the ability to think about content strategies, landing page optimization, and driving growth as well as coming up with ways to message technical content more effectively.
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills; Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint guru; Keynote is a plus but not required. Statistical modeling expertise highly valued; Strong process and project management skills with successful experience influencing and leading cross-functional teams;
- Experience managing large scale direct marketing, retention marketing or online marketing campaigns a plus; Proven ability to build fact-driven business cases from management consulting or other relevant experience;
- Experience specifically within digital marketing, marketing communications, account planning in ad agency, strategy consulting or a related field.
- Must be flexibility to work with change priorities