- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of community support processes, products and policies
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts
- Work with cross-functional partners to improve the community support experience on our existing suite of products
- Partner with regional teams to develop scalable solutions to support global outsourcing base
- Use problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Develop end-end program plan, enable systemic reporting and continuous improvement
- Global travel expected 10-20%
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Past experience as an engineer a plus
- Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology. Experience in Cloud architecture (ex. AWS),SQL Reportinf