- Coordinate meetings for leadership/management in such a way that the leader/manager is able to complete their obligations in an organized and efficient way.
- Coordinate meetings across various functions, including interviews, on-boarding processes, regular team meetings, etc.
- Schedule staff meetings and events such as all-hands meetings, one-on-one meetings, brown bag sessions, and other events as needed.
- Take into consideration calendar priorities based on release cycles, top-of-mind initiatives, team needs, and major operational programs.
- Scheduling planning and other business related meetings as requested.
- Assist with the organization of quarterly meetings, volunteering endeavors, off-site meetings, fun events, etc.
- Be an advocate for Ohana culture, injecting new thoughts and ideas for maintaining good team cohesion.
- Assist with the team Newsletter, gathering stories and events for publishing.
- Assist with the maintenance of the team’s Content Management System (Confluence), ensuring documentation is up-to-date.
- Coordinate the distribution of materials, administrative policies, and security related documents; track acknowledgements, compliance, and mandatory training.
- Maintain Chatter groups and Google distribution lists.
- Assist with slide presentations, communications templates, etc, using Google applications and other related tools.