- Using instructional design strategies and frameworks, perform needs analysis, assess requirements, and recommend appropriate learning strategies for complex technical Legal content
- Create instructionally-sound training assets for a global audience; including ILT, WBT, Video, and Job aides using internal tools and templates.
- Develop measurement plan to asses impact and effectiveness of projects
- Facilitate requirements gathering and drive creation of integrated project plans and timelines
- Demonstrate strong ability to engage directly with management on strategy/key summaries and be able to work at tactical level within working teams
- Display effective organizational and communication skills while managing multiple and competing priorities
- Propose solutions to manage stakeholder expectations and manage project scope
- Demonstrate attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables within approved timelines and budget
- Integrate and synthesize technical and substantive information from multiple teams, including Legal and L&D Ops to design effective learning solutions
- Identify and escalate issues or roadblocks quickly. Find appropriate solutions to keep project(s) moving forward.
- 10+ years of instructional design experience using instructional systems design models and methodologies, authoring tools, and learning management systems integration
- 5+ years using Articulate content authoring software including Rise and Storyline. Adapt experience a plus.
- Experience leading departmental and enterprise-wide learning projects and facilitating meetings with stakeholders
- Experience working with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to manage learning projects from needs analysis to measurement
- Experience with Cornerstone On Demand (i.e CSOD LMS)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment