Nice to haves:
- Comfortable switching between projects that require more conceptual thinking and straight-forward production with an ability to visualize how a design works across multiple digital channels.
- Willing to taking ownership of assigned projects and following through at any phase of a project from ideation to production.
- Able to understand the importance of creating visuals that are on-brand, and how a company's visual identity impacts creative decisions.
- Someone that understands the importance of processes, templates, and standardization in design and production, and strives to make them more efficient.
- A born creative problem solver with great attention to detail.
- Able to work towards new solutions and ideas independently.
- Current on cultural and industry trends and technology.
- Passionate about typography, layout, illustration or compositing, and design fundamentals.
- An enthusiastic team member who looks for opportunities to collaborate.
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Confident, humble and hard working.
- Curious, passionate and empathetic.
- A team player.
- Deep-dive into all brand guidelines and learn to live and breath all PlayStation® brand standards.
- Create engaging, compelling work that connects with our audience, and represents the PlayStation® brand faithfully.
- Familiarize yourself with the unique challenges and brand requirements of each of the various PlayStation® products and services.
- Design and revise creative across PlayStation® and partner channels, including but not limited to: PlayStation™Store, PS Blog, Client, Twitter, PlayStation.com, Roku, Client and other TV connected devices.
- Work closely with design managers and project managers on multiple projects with varying timelines and priorities efficiently.
- Participate in design meetings, give and receive constructive feedback.
- Work to maintain files in an organized manner, consistent with the design team's standards.
- 2–4 years in-house or agency in the gaming, entertainment, or consumer technology industry with an emphasis on digital design.
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a similar area of study (or equivalent experience)
- A portfolio that illustrates a deep understanding of digital channels and strong executional proficiency.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) with working knowledge of After Effects and/or HTML 5.
Nice to haves:
- Bilingual English/Spanish/French/Portuguese
- Writing and Copywriting
- Beyond a working or beginner knowledge of motion graphics / HTML 5 / 3D software
- Print / Packaging experience