Type: Contract to Hire
Description of Role:
Help bring the best in class tooling and technology into our Quality Engineering team. Join forces with us to enter the next generation of excellence & advancement as a Sr. SDET building automated test solutions for our client's website and any web applications internally used. You will design, build & implement test automation frameworks to bring to life a fully automated technical delivery pipeline with CI/CD as an expected outcome. You will be able to take pride & ownership of the quality, speed of delivery and reduced cost & redundancies.
- Design and develop automation frameworks to optimize the testing of client's website. Also includes Systems integration, and Data processes for full end-to-end test coverage & CI/CD pipeline.
- Expand & grow the Test Automation footprint & create actionable Test results, metrics/dashboards.
- Continuously develop and implement tools & technologies.
- Collaborate with the team of Quality engineers , development engineers & devOps engineers on an ongoing basis to improve the quality of the code and align to cross systems integrations and release plans.
- Convert business and project requirements into use cases that serve as technical requirements to expanding existing automation scripts, develop futuristic test automation frameworks, and code to test early.
- Work proactively to uncover hard to find issues/resolution, work closely with members of the cross-functional team for project success.
- Mentor & Train other team members to transform as needed.
- Experience in implementing automation hands on for web applications using Selenium from scratch
- Experience with various automation frameworks and methodologies.
- Experience with setting up test automation in a Continuous integration environment hence tools like Jenkins, Gitlab.
- Experience hands on in cloud based technologies supporting CI/CD a huge plus
- Designed & Implemented quality engineering tools, technologies and .frameworks for web apps.
- Built end-to-end test automation
- Obtained BS /MS in Computer Science or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Worked in test for 6 years and automation for the last 4 years.
An expert in test automation frameworks
- An experienced SDET who has developed fully automated CI/CD pipeline, worked with CI & source control tools & used Jenkins, GitHub, Octopus, TFS/other.
- Passionate about Code to test, Continuous Improvement, Innovation, New technologies.
- Ready to take today's tools & platforms and build solutions for tomorrow & beyond to help our QE lead the way for the industry.