- 1-2 years working as an interaction designer or information architect for mobile device, web or software applications.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of user interface design; should have experience working through the entire product life cycle and be familiar with user-centered design methods. Knowledgeable of best practices of all major web-based interfaces.
- A blend of big picture design ideas with detail orientation and an obsession for creativity.
- Proficiency with Visio, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint required.
- Clear, organized writing, communication and presentation skills. BA/BS in HCI (Human Computer-Interaction) or related field or equivalent work experience.