- Assist team in planning and executing Client Councils from pre to post meeting operations including client briefs, prep meetings, presentations, and follow-up communications.
- Work closely with Global Accounts Team to help scale Council team work.
- Drive project management of activation/innovation programs that arise based on council feedback.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams internally including global sales, creative shop, global accounts, global agency, measurement and product on council/client initiatives.
- Manage team planning and organizing principles.
- Manage external communication planning and development
- Track and measure the value of the council efforts against key KPIs
- Experience working in digital advertising industry and baseline understanding of marketing and measurement practices
- Excellent communication skills—written, oral, and a sense for design aesthetics
- Ability to turn complex issues into simple and concise updates, listen to detailed conversations and extract key themes
- Ability to understand more technical topics and translate them for a broader audience
- Journalism background preferred
- Operational powerhouse with strong project management skills and experience managing multiple tasks at once
- Attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in fast paced, ambiguous situations
- Experience communicating and packaging marketing material in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Ability to analyze and manage large datasets in Excel and other data tools like Tableau