- Manages the design, development and/or implementation of new or enhanced systems projects or programs.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project and meeting interim deadlines of project.
- Communicates with internal and external parties on project status.
- Prepares reports for management review.
- Scope and complexity of projects may vary. Is able to function independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- May instruct and guide lower level technical professionals.
- Assignments are broad in nature and complex in scope.
- Typically designs and develops approaches that are implemented by others. Ability encompasses in-depth knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization.
- Generally requires 5 to 8 years of professional experience directly related to all aspects of the primary product, program or technology.
- Fully competent professional with high level of emotional maturity needed.