- Responsible for processing expertise when performing the department’s daily operational tasks and when providing operational support to internal business partners and/or Clients.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: establishing and ongoing maintenance of accounts, loans, and/or cards; managing exceptions for several payment channels; researching or reconciling moderate to complex information; and may act as a point of escalation.
- Accountable for performing assigned functions with very limited supervision efficiently and ensuring all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to.
- Acts as a resource and may recommend potential process improvements.
- May provide mentoring and coaching; and helps to ensure the day to day functions are executed according to policies and procedures.
- Internal Bank Operations
- Research and Reconciliation
- Reconciles general ledger accounts
- Performs monetary corrections to an account
- Handles manual entry of automated items that results exceptions