- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Source, screen, interview and recommend candidates for open positions at entry level and within professional organizations.
- Direct sourcing/screening for positions as determined by the business needs while complying with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines Design, develop, and implement local sourcing strategies to attract quality candidates that reflect the local community demographics and build a long term community of prospective candidates.
- Conduct national searches as appropriate Work with managers in functional business areas, presenting best qualified candidates that meet job requirements.
- Relationship management to include advisement, coaching, influencing and training related to staffing.