- Act as the primary point for operations support within the Social team & interface with other EA operations teams and game teams.
- Own game onboarding with Social
- Suggest and implement improvements to automate our infrastructure as code and automate our infrastructure and EC2 deployments (Terraform) as well as our build automation systems (Bamboo).
- Strive for fully automated CI & CD pipeline
- Be the primary point of contact regarding cost estimates, current AWS costs, cost trends, etc. for both production and development environments.
- Manage IAM policies, provide access to various AWS resources; design and refine the workflows used to grant access.
- Help configure AWS VPC or Direct Connect networks as needed
- Work with other operations teams within EA to come up with optimal system setup.
- Refine DevOps escalation processes for live site issues – participate in after hours operational support as needed.
- At least 2 years experience with DevOps role and experience with AWS services in particular.You should be comfortable with the AWS command line tools as well as the console.
- Expected AWS knowledge:EC2, Beanstalk, Cloudtrail & Cloudwatch, S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB, VPC, ELB, IAM.
- Some basic programming experience in Java, shell scripting, or python. (You can identify actions that are redundant and help automate them)
- You should be experienced with strategies to automate deployment and automate infrastructure, e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Nice to have AWS knowledge:Docker compose, EMR, Redshift, AWS CodeDeploy.