- Source candidates for Human Resources and Talent Acquisition REQs. Anyone with experience recruiting recruiters and HR program managers is highly valued.
- Passive and active candidates.
- This recruiter must be able to effectively communicate pipeline metrics to recruiting team and clients.
- This recruiter must be able to calibrate to bar, and hiring group needs.
- This recruiter must be able to successfully contribute to hires made each month.
- Ability to perform Boolean search.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates.
- Experience with high volume recruiting.
- Corporate AND Agency recruiting experience.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Seattle based candidates only.
- Experience with ICIMS.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently without supervision.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, and our recruiting team.