Location:CA - San Mateo
- Responsible for Marketing (Advertising & Promotion) accruals including reviewing activity based plans with marketing department
- Responsible for the all general expenses and OPEX analysis and investigation
- Responsible for all operating expense accruals & provisions
- Responsible for review of Fixed Assets Reconciliation including reviewing asset purchases for capitalization and useful life
- Responsible for evaluating contracts and applying technical accounting in relation to Fixed Asset Impairments, Advances, Pre-payments; ensuring appropriate treatment and recognition at all times
- Responsible for reviewing inter-company invoices including coding to the general ledger
- Responsible for reviewing and approving monthly inter-company, accruals, and fixed asset journal entries
- Responsible for investigation and resolution of inter-company imbalances at month-end
- Responsible for preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing month-end fluctuation analyses
- Support the preparation & review of monthly management accounts and corporate submissions
- Support the financial close process in line with close schedule & deadlines (WD3)
- Support financial compliance (Internal & External Audit, Controls, and Procedures)
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Finance & Accounting, both private and public accounting a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in accounting or finance related discipline.
- CPA or International Equivalent, with SOX experience required.
- Experience of general ledger and monthly close process desirable.
- US GAAP knowledge.
- SAP experience desirable but not essential.
- Excellent skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience working across a global business within multi-cultural working environment.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excels in the areas of written and oral communication
- Digital content & services or entertainment industry preferred.
- Excels in the areas of written and oral communication including strong presentation skills.