- Build, debug, and deploy world-class applications for Android & iOS platform
- Work across apps and teams to language localize applications
- Team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Utilize native libraries to enable advance application features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness and reliability
- 7-10 years experience developing mobile software apps
- Experience programming applications for iOS using the iOS SDK / Swift / Xcode.
- Experience programming for Android using the Android SDK / Android Studio.
- Experience shipping applications in multiple platforms in multiple languages for a global market.
- A passion for protecting children and empowering parents
- Deep understanding of modern iOS development best practices.
- Deep understanding of modern Android development best practices.
- Proficiency with iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Have published at least one iOS app to the App Store.
- Have published at least one Android app to the Google Play Store.
- Ability to learn fast, and deliver quickly and reliably
- Relentless desire to improve and overcome challenges
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks and API’s.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced small team environment.
- Very strong programming skills - extensive experience with Java required.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with parental controls, restrictive technologies and website filtering
- Experience with Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality
- Experience with OpenGL or other 3D graphics API
- Experience with C++ and/or C#
- Experience with rapid development and collaboration using wiki, chat, and Jira.
- Ability to read Japanese
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred