Senior .Net Developers with strong experience on C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net, Web API, Micro services, mongo DB for Dell's US teams on Pricing / DCQO / Config segments.
Opportunity to team up with 10-12 developers managing the vast commerce platform of Dell running on cutting edge technologies. We follow agile / pivotal development model where everyone works from the office and does pair programming.
- Understand the business / application requirements clearly and design / develop accordingly.
- Work with Product Manager on the requirements / TPMs on the scheduling and other fellow developers on the functionality implementations and dependencies.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Demonstrate great technical proficiency on dot net / no sql databases technologies and TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Analyze business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and leaders within DCP / DCS Engineering group.
- Participate and contribute towards architecture / Design discussions, perform defect triage, support prod deployment.
C#, .Net, NoSQL databases, RabbitMQ , RESTful services, micro services architecture, distributed systems
Plus: Java, python, Kafka