Location:WA - Bellevue
- At least 10 years of relevant experience required.
- Provide high-touch and hands-on team guidance, support, and coaching in close cooperation and collaboration across all roles and functions, to facilitate increasing maturity at a sustainable pace.
- Act as a trusted advisor to each DevOps team they are immersed with to guide those teams through their Agile transformation.
- Lead training sessions to educate individuals and teams on Agile Values, Principles, and Practices.
- Assist Agile project teams at all levels with their transformation with the goal to improve delivery performance through coaching and mentoring on team roles, tools, processes, and ceremonies.
- Identify opportunities for individuals and team-based continuous improvements. Advance Business, IT, and Operations leadership understanding of their respective roles within Agile. Demonstrated ability to build, develop, and coach high performing software, development teams. Understand and speak to other processes and methodologies, and leverage those other techniques to provide value to a team and to the enterprise.
- Evaluate existing processes and procedures.
- Make recommendations and drive process improvement and adoption of best practices (processes, tools, etc.) to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be a change agent: Identify ways to improve processes and remove bottlenecks to systemically improve how we deliver value to customers: Fast and Right. Proven skills and practical knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency. Knowledge of numerous, well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (e.g., burndown techniques, retrospective formats, test driven development, etc.).Understand and speak to other engineering and/or business processes, and leverage those other techniques to provide value to a team and to the enterprise. Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics. Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
- High energy and a positive outlook Possess a capability to operate at both the strategic and tactical details.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to drive innovation independently.
- Passion to make things better at every opportunity. Ability to coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Experience managing highly technical complex projects with team members that are globally disbursed.
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies (Agile and waterfall) with real-life application.
- Proven ability to influence without authority.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.