Location:CA - San Diego
- Performs a key leadership role in the evolution of the architectural road-map and supporting of the existing services on the network platform
- Plays a senior role in end-to-end delivery, working closely with engineering, quality engineering, product management and operations.
- Works with the product owners and other team members across the enterprise to drive new technology initiatives.
- Participates in product road-map discussions and identifies key areas for improvement in the product and incorporates these goals into ongoing & future development initiatives.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience in software development, expert level of programming, design, and analysis.
- Experience delivering high performance, active-active, linearly scalable services (Enterprise Java/J2EE, Web Services, REST).
- Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience with servlet containers (e.g., Tomcat), JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies.
- Experience using source control (esp. Git) and bug tracking systems in a team environment.
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with asynchronous messaging technologies.
- Experience with AWS platform.
- Experience developing web services using JSON and XML.
- Knowledge of JSON schema and/or XML schema.
- Experience with networking, firewalls, and architecture a plus.
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work with others at all levels, effective at working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams.