Who We Are
Aditi Consulting is a leading technology solutions company working at the intersection of business and technology to aid its clients in boosting their digital transformation goals.
As a team wholly committed to delivering quality work and establishing meaningful relationships that stand the test of time, our mission is to provide steady results for their clients. This entails providing a robust package of services that includes every aspect of consulting services.
An upsurging business serving Fortune 500 clients across 50 states, more than 7 industries, and offices in 5 Global Delivery Centers, we welcome all sides of our employees, creating an environment perfect for learning.
We are a minority-owned business propped up on the pillars of trust and collaboration, therefore, we take immense pride in our values; the SPICE that gives us an exceptional flavor. Being Socially Conscious, People and Performance-Driven, Intense, Creative, and Ethical makes us a rare breed indeed!
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
We strive to deliver tangible value while going above and beyond for both our clients and employees.
Client Services Manager (Locations: CA, WA, TX, GA, NC)
We are looking for dynamic talent to join our Client Services team. You will be working with our direct and MSP clients, focusing on target accounts, building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers and managers. This role is responsible for growing revenue in assigned accounts, primarily through effective account and engagement management. You will also be working with the recruitment team to ensure that sales activities are aligned with business goals. IT Staffing experience within Fortune 500 companies is a must for this role.
Locations: San Jose, CA; Bellevue, WA; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Alpharetta, GA; Charlotte, NC
Strategic Account Manager (CA)
We are looking to expand the team with a Strategic Account Manager to support our partnership with a large enterprise client. In this role, you will be responsible for building strategic partnerships, driving business and revenue results through deal shaping, negotiation, contract closure, and execution of a key account/pursuit plan. Successful candidates must thrive in a growing, fast-evolving, people-based culture, and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the Aditi brand. We are looking for someone with potential, creativity, energy, drive, organizational skills and a positive attitude to work with the team to deliver innovative revenue-generating results around Aditi's services and solutions offerings.
Location: San Jose, CA
As a Controls Engineer, you’ll develop and bring to production products that enable autonomous and manned systems to estimate their position, altitude, and rates of change as they navigate through construction and mining environments. This includes overall state estimation and machine localization leveraging sensor fusion and filtering algorithms, sensor interfacing, and overall system health all while balancing data link and compute bandwidth. We’re looking for a self-starter, who’s capable of taking real-world problems, creating requirements, developing features, and validation through comprehensive testing and simulation. The senior software developer will work among a team in a fast-paced work environment with a high focus on quality. Continuous learning along with good technical and communication skills are a must for this position.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of comprehensive unit test and automated regression validation tools
- Develop Positioning Algorithms and Software Modules
- Develop Sensor Interfaces and Communication Pipelines via J1939 CAN and Ethernet
- Develop Technical Specifications for Positioning and Localization System Applications
- Issue resolution thru triage and troubleshooting
- Evaluate new products with a focus on Positioning Technologies (GNSS, Inertial Sensors (IMU))
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Building Test fixtures and harnesses / Lab bench maintenance
- The individual must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- 5-7 years of relevant engineering work experience developing controls systems or robotics application with C++ object-oriented coding
Technical Skills Required
- Understanding of Robotics Operating System (ROS)
- Good teamwork, communication, analysis, and troubleshooting skills are required.
- The individual should be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to learn at an accelerated pace, and willing to put in the time to get the job done.
- Must have Strong math background and strong computational geometry skills.
- A general understanding of positioning, localization, and guidance systems, familiarity with GPS, GNSS or Inertial Navigation
- Experience with physics-based modeling, coordinate systems, vehicle modeling and dynamics
- Experience with localization systems based on lidar, cameras, radar, or other perception-based sensors
- Machine systems experience with Ethernet and CAN J1939 protocols
- LAN network monitoring tools experience including Wireshark
- Robotics or Mechatronics Experience
Soft Skills Required
Good teamwork, and strong written and verbal communication
Marketing Coordinator (Bangalore)
As a marketing professional, you must have an eye for detail, a strong designing background and you must be handy with tools like Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, MS-Powerpoint, etc. You will work in a dynamic environment, and you will be expected to quickly understand and internalize the company culture and help elevate the Aditi brand. You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager/Director.