Who We Are
Aditi Consulting is a leading technology solutions company working at the intersection of business and technology to aid its clients in boosting their digital transformation goals.
As a team wholly committed to delivering quality work and establishing meaningful relationships that stand the test of time, our mission is to provide steady results for their clients. This entails providing a robust package of services that includes every aspect of consulting services.
An upsurging business serving Fortune 500 clients across 50 states, more than 7 industries, and offices in 5 Global Delivery Centers, we welcome all sides of our employees, creating an environment perfect for learning.
We are a minority-owned business propped up on the pillars of trust and collaboration, therefore, we take immense pride in our values; the SPICE that gives us an exceptional flavor. Being Socially Conscious, People and Performance-Driven, Intense, Creative, and Ethical makes us a rare breed indeed!
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
We strive to deliver tangible value while going above and beyond for both our clients and employees.
Client Services Manager (Locations: CA, WA)
We are looking for dynamic talent to join our Client Services team. You will be working with our direct and MSP clients, focusing on target accounts, building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers and managers. This role is responsible for growing revenue in assigned accounts, primarily through effective account and engagement management. You will also be working with the recruitment team to ensure that sales activities are aligned with business goals. IT Staffing experience within Fortune 500 companies is a must for this role.
Locations: San Jose, CA; Bellevue, WA
Strategic Account Manager (CA)
We are looking to expand the team with a Strategic Account Manager to support our partnership with a large enterprise client. In this role, you will be responsible for building strategic partnerships, driving business and revenue results through deal shaping, negotiation, contract closure, and execution of a key account/pursuit plan. Successful candidates must thrive in a growing, fast-evolving, people-based culture, and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the Aditi brand. We are looking for someone with potential, creativity, energy, drive, organizational skills and a positive attitude to work with the team to deliver innovative revenue-generating results around Aditi's services and solutions offerings.
Location: San Jose, CA
Account Manager (U.S.)
In this role, you will be client-facing & responsible for driving high-quality sales through deal shaping, negotiation, contract closure, and execution of a key account/pursuit plan.
Successful candidates must thrive in a growing, fast-evolving, people-based culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the Aditi brand.
We are looking for someone with potential, creativity, energy, drive, organizational skills, and a positive attitude to work with the team to deliver innovative revenue-generating results around Aditi’s services and solution offerings.
Duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Drive & execute revenue and sales quota goals through effective management of account/pursuit plans, business development, internal collaboration strategies, and account plan execution.
- Prospect, establish, lead, and grow relationships with key client personnel & teams (Principle, Director, VP & C-Level) within the client account, focused on engineering & IT Services solutions.
- Maintain regular communication (update activity in CRM) with the Sales Leader to keep him/her abreast of account progress & evolve account execution plan.
- Target the right clients, grow a quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
Individuals in this role will:
- Manage and close opportunities through the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Be responsible for the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, complex deal shaping, management of client interactions and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the growth of Aditi.
- 2+ years of sales and account management experience
- IT staffing and/or full desk IT recruiting experience is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams
- Passionate about sales and technology; partners with clients to ensure growth
- Experienced in building relationships with Director & VP level business decision-makers
- Experienced and adept at consistently demonstrating strong people management skills
- Creative and innovative; seen as forward-thinking in approach
- Sales & account management: 2+ years
- United States (currently, remote)